Thursday, November 29, 2007

Whiiii!

Don't tell my boy, but my wife found us a Wii yesterday. Oh, boy, am I'm looking forward to this Christmas now! I've never been much of a gamer, but the one time I got ahold of a Wii, I was immediately hooked.

Further details tomorrow. Things have been busy on Jefferson St. for the past week or so, and work thoughts have shoved any notion of blogging right out my brain and on to the sidewalk.

TB and I are having a "boys weekend" Saturday and Sunday. That usually leads to some good stories. LBB will be off to the lake to cluck with the hens, so maybe we will get the Christmas decorations started and surprise her.

2 comments:

Roanoke RnR said...

Ok, I'm jealous...where did she find one? I just got back from Wal-Mart where I finally found Guitar Hero 3 for X-box360, but I'm still on the lookout for Wii.

dsbowers said...

She found it at Game Stop, across from Valley View Mall, but they only had a few, and a friend of ours went later in the day and they were gone.

Try calling them, though, because they said they are getting more.

I went to Kmart Thanksgiving day at about 7:45 AM, since they had advertised Wiis would be available. The laughed at me and said they were gone in 5 minutes.

Good luck in your search!