Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Wonder

Have you ever wondered about some day to day thing you've never thought about before? Like just now, I was scooping out the cat boxes and I wondered: who was the first person to say, "Let's see if this cat is willing to shit in a bucket? Then the cat can live inside with us."

I'm sure I could find some information out on the google somewhere, but it's not a big deal. It's not worth the research time. Just something I think about while doing the things that need to be done.

I wonder about the cats quite a lot, actually. Our two get canned food, but not always the same flavor or brand. Last week, LBB bought a full case of "Ocean Whitefish", so I was a bit concerned that the cats would get bored with the same thing every day. Do they care? I'm like that. If we have Mexican food at home one night, I wouldn't want to go out for it the next day. The rest of my family doesn't seem to care, but I like to mix it up. Are they sick of Ocean Whitefish? How would they tell me if they were?

No comments: