Monday, October 27, 2008

5 Things

I've been unusually lame lately. I'll take whatever inspiration I can get. So here's a simple little meme I found over at Blue Country Magic.

5 Things Found In My Pocketbook
Well, I don't have one of those, so here are five things often found in my pants pockets:
Keys
My BlackBerry
My wife's lipstick (if we are out on the town)
A Wallet
Lists (to do, to buy, etc.)

5 Things I Would Do Today If I Could
Ski
Go to the beach
Hike up Mount Washington (NH)
Visit my mother
Eat Mexican food (I've been nauseous for a couple days, so that's out of the question)

5 Things I Love About My Life
My wife
My son
My friends
My house
Lack of debt (aside from the mortgage)

5 Things I've Always Wanted to Do
Publish a short story
Throw away the alarm clock
Re-learn guitar
Hike out West
Visit South America

5 Things I Enjoy The Most
Seafood
Music
Watching my son swim (although he complains about it almost daily now. I'm not sure how we are going to keep him motivated.)
Throwing things (footballs, baseballs, frisbees . . . you name it)
That the Bush administration is soon to be over

So there you have it.

1 comment:

CountryDew said...

Good list! I particularly like the one about throwing out the alarm clock.