Thursday, October 16, 2008

Massive Cheeseburger

This is one of the reasons the rest of the world hates America. Why would anyone eat this thing?

I have a tremendous appetite, but I'm disgusted by this fascination over the past couple years with competitive eating and other dubious gastronomical feats.

I guess it is somewhat of an accomplishment to make a gigantic hamburger, but cut it into small pieces and have a party. Share.

I don't get it. Never understood beer bongs or shotgunning a can, either. Believe me, I often caught up, volume-wise, so I'm not passing judgment on the quantity. It's just that I never found the need to make a big show of it. Or at least such that I remember . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a BFCB.

Museice said...

Now a beer bong competition would be fun to watch. One huge 50 gallon drum above each contestants head.
Last one to explode wins!

Amy Hanek said...

I remember having pancake eating contests on Sunday mornings with my Dad. That's as far as my stomach stretches. And even then, I didn't get a trophy... or anything.