Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Is Anybody in the World Playing Baseball?

The other night, I watched the last game of the World Series with my mother, which was great because she loves basesball. Too bad she asked me deep into the 8th inning if the Mets were playing that night (grrrrr....).

Congratulations to the Sox and their fans (I know there are a few of them who check in here from time to time). Looks like a New England sweep, between the Red Sox, the Patriots, and what should be a phenomenal Celtics team.

I was pleased to see the National League get crushed. Just proves that the best team (the Mets) should have been there.

While we were up in New York this weekend, my wife bought me a Mr. Met t-shirt.

I explained to TB that the Red Sox won the series. He was excited because I told him that's who we were pulling for, and then I said that the season is over. He asked me, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Do you mean since the World Series is over that nobody in the world is playing baseball anymore?"

The boy takes things so literally.

No comments: