Sunday, May 18, 2008

House Cleaning

It's been awhile since I took a look at my blogroll and other links on the site, so expect some great new additions later tonight. I'm also removing a few links from sites that haven't posted but once or twice over the past six months.

Generally, I read blogs via Google Reader. This has pros and cons. The pros are in the efficiency. I can pull up the reader and see all the new posts from each blog I have set up, and I can read them in quick succession. The cons are that it doesn't encourage me to visit each site directly, and therefore I don't see design changes as they happen, and most importantly, I miss great new blogroll additions on the blogs I always read.

Country Dew has added a half dozen links that deserve my attention, so as I try to emerge from a long exile, I promise to pay more attention. We've got a great upswell of SWVA blogs, so let me pass along the encouragement.

New local links in the right sidebar should be up later.

1 comment:

CountryDew said...

It is hard to keep up with the list of good blog reads sometimes! I try to delete links too to blogs that aren't frequently updated, but it's not always easy to take care of that housekeeping chore. I hope this means you'll be posting more. I really enjoy your entries.