Friday, January 11, 2008

20 Minutes to Yourself

Let's you just finished up a task, or you arrived home a little earlier than expected. No one is around to talk to, and you have a small chunk of time, say 15-20 minutes, before you have to take off for the next scheduled event.

What do you do with that little piece of freedom? Watch TV? Make a grocery list? Meditate? Do a household chore? Read? Masterba . . . ahhhh, wait, no don't tell me if that's what you do. That's your own personal business and I don't really want to know.

What do you do with 20 minutes? Let me know in the comments, otherwise, we will all assume it's that last thing. Call it comment blackmail, if you wish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, please. you can't blackmail me. 20 minutes? I can get a nap in. When I'm really tired I can even get into a dream state. I'm that good.

dsbowers said...

Impressive! I haven't been able to enjoy a nap since I was a teenager. Now I just wake up grumpy.

CountryDew said...

Well,I don't do *that*. I might read a magazine that I haven't been able to get to. Or do the dishes or the laundry. I might even grab a few minutes of a video game.