Saturday, April 7, 2007

Awww, Crap . . .

G'diddy took another tumble today. LBB called him about 5:00 and asked what he was doing. He said he was on the floor. I rushed down to his apartment and found him on his back on the bathroom floor. I hoisted him up, and he's OK, but he badly scraped up his elbow. He swears he didn't black out, and his blood pressure was OK. After a half hour or so, he was able to get dressed and get to the kitchen for something to eat.

Ever since his fall a couple months ago, he's just not come back to his old self. When you are nearly 97 years old, any little thing can be a big thing.

This is the first time since I've known him that G'diddy has been laid low for such a long time. We're getting worried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. My mom is 81. She fell out of bed last week - and called to tell us about it this week. She's stubborn and independent and a pain in the butt. Just like I'll be when (if) I'm that old.

I fall down a lot now; I can't imagine lasting that long...