Friday, April 13, 2007

Cross

I want a three column blog, so I did a search and found some code that was supposed to work. I thought I did it right, and it looked like it would work after I loaded it, but then, I lost all my colors and everything else I had already customized on my simple little Blogger template. I'm sure I f'd up somehow. I'll try again in the light of day.

This may be a good project for the weekend, because it's going to rain for two days.

In the meantime, I'm listening to old Rush albums. Yeah, I know, I'm a nerd, but I went to college in Rochester, NY. There are no bigger Rush fans than Rochester fans. And I really like The Camera Eye.

"I feel the sense of possibilities
I feel the wrench of hard realities
The focus is sharp in the city"

2 comments:

RoanokeFound said...

There is trouble?

In the forest?

There is trouble with the trees?

I know not of what you speak.

dsbowers said...

Ahh, yes, Rush had some influence downstate as well, didn't they?

I thought you might pick up on that lyric.