Thursday, June 14, 2007

Four Truths and a Lie

I thought this looked like fun. Found it over on Electric Venom. The deal is, I'm going to list five things about myself. Four are true and one is a big fat lie. You have to tell me in the comments which one you believe is BS. Then, if you want, play along on your site and link back here.

1. I love pickled jalapeños right out of the jar, and I can tolerate whole raw habañeros.
2. My given first and middle names were reversed by a clerical error in the hospital when I was born and it was never corrected.
3. My maternal grandfather, if he were alive today, would be 152 years old. I'm 39.
4. When I was a teenager I taught myself to be right-handed.
5. I've been to the movie theater only four times in the last twelve years.

Wink, wink, whattya think?

6 comments:

Andrew said...

No one -- no human -- can tolerate raw habaƱeros. Then again, no parent in the '60s would name their son "St," either. Hmm.

Roanoke RnR said...

I gotta agree with Andrew about the habaneros. Sheesh it took me 24 hours and a myriad of bizarre treatments to get rid of the pain from just touching one!

dsbowers said...

This may be a clue, or not, but I never said I could tolerate them without an extreme amount of discomfort.

And I think you all know this by now, but to clarify the near-obvious, Jeff isn't my real name. Not that it helps any.

Roanoke RnR said...

So I guess we're both wrong. Geesh Jeff you're making me think too much. I'm in summer mode, remember????

dsbowers said...

I didn't really give anything away. All five are still in play.

CountryDew said...

I'm going to guess the name reversal thing.