Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I've Been Slack

At the playground yesterday, a friend who admits to enjoying this blog, concurred with me that I've been pretty slack in my posting lately.

Yes I have. Tonight, all I did was resurrect something I started on Saturday and then forgot about. I didn't bother adding any links, which would have been easy. I didn't even change the posting date.

I don't know why. I've been tired, uninterested, and uninspired. I haven't really cared a great got-damn. I even opted out of my Circle column for next month.

There are stories of TB's exceptional swim meet results, but that will just have to wait, along with other fun tales from Jefferson St.

For now, forgive my absence. This shall pass.

2 comments:

Roanoke RnR said...

Sounds like you're like me...in summer mode. I've opted out of my paying gig for a while as well. Sounds like you need some me time. Don't feel guilty, enjoy it!

dsbowers said...

I think you are right. I'm milking the long evenings for all they are worth, and by the time I get inside on the computer, I'm just tired. Just a battery recharge, I think.