Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Two Year Old Calls 911

Yes, a two year old called 911, and it made it on ABC news (sorry about the ad you might have to sit through). That's impressive. My six year old, partially by our own negligence, probably can't do that.

But you know what else is a major factor? Every phone is different! The buttons are never the same. Sometimes you have to press "talk" and then dial. Sometimes you have to dial and then press "talk". Some phones don't have a talk button. Most have a "flash" button that you use to flip over for call waiting, but they are never in the same place. Some are labeled above the button, some below, some to the side, some directly on the button.

Then cell phones are another whole thing.

I've never been good with phones. Ironic, since my father worked 38 years for New York Telephone.

So if you call us, unless my wife or my son pick up, it's likely I'll hang up on you. No offense intended.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw that it was great!