Thursday, September 6, 2007

Promises Promises

I know, I know. I promised all sorts of changes to the site over the Labor Day weekend, and here it is the following Thursday and what do you see? The same old tired Realist. Well, the weekend was so nice that I decided to be outside as much as possible. At the pool, in the yard, at football practice (I agreed to join a touch football team. This should be great fodder for blog material. I was sore for two days.)

We watched a movie, went out to dinner, hung out with friends. No time for website design. It's coming, but it won't be this weekend either.

You see, the good folks at the Circle, along with Monkey Fuzz, are hosting the Circle The Block Party on Saturday, from 4-7, at the South Roanoke fire house lawn. My wife is helping organize the event, and I'll be involved with setup, cleanup, and whatever other chores they toss at me. If you're free, come on out for some great music and good fun!

By the way, the latest South Roanoke Circle is available. Click the link to a PDF of the current issue. Read about Monkey Fuzz in the cover article, enjoy the entertaining and informational columns throughout, and I'm in there on page 19 with some observations about airports and hotels. Enjoy!

1 comment:

CountryDew said...

It is good to have a life. That's all I have to say about that!