Thursday, February 8, 2007

I Up and Registered

Was it ego, or good sense? I don't know, but I went and registered a domain for this little blog today. I could have done www dot jeffersonstrealist dot com, but that's a lot of letters. Then I thought about www dot jeffstreal dot com, but it seemed confusing. Jeff Streal? Jeff's Treal? It just didn't look good.

www dot jeffersonst dot com was already taken. www dot jsrealist dot com? I thought about that for awhile, but what if I wake up tomorrow an idealist, or a fantastacist, or a romantic or a psychic?

So here is what it will be. Go ahead, add me to your favorites!

1 comment:

RoanokeFound said...

greetings and welcome to the community of Roanoke Bloggers. At some point over this weekend, a link will be added to the Roanoke-Found blog - which means your going to get traffic. Might not be much at first, but write a post about Marc Lamarre or Jamey Singleton - and look out.

I look forward to reading your randomalia.

roanoke-found