Friday, February 16, 2007

Not Really Black on the Inside

I made some design changes tonight, because I wanted to bring in some chile peppers. Then, I thought I needed some colors to match, so I changed color of the title and links. Then, I got to thinking, why the black background? Do I have a dark side? Am I depressed? Do I have a Death Wish?

No, none of those things. I just like the black background. It looks good to me. I don't want a picture of the mountains, or a swan, or a basket of cute kittens. I changed my banner to a Smiths lyric, and decided, hey, it's fun to change the banner, too. So I put a banner history on the bottom of the page. You can follow the progression of all the inspirational quotes and lyrics I plan to put there.

So, tonight, black on the outside is simply about the screen you're looking at, and black on the inside is probably just how my liver looks. But, me? I'm happy as Larry!

No comments: