Thursday, March 8, 2007

10 Things Thursday

I went back over here again, because I felt like I needed to be tossed a softball. Here's the pitch:

10 Things I Think Are Crucial For Me To Be Happy. OK, here's the list of things (not people, that's another list):

  1. Sun - I'm a much better person in the Summer.
  2. Music - I can't sing and haven't played an instrument since high school, but I still like to crank it up in the car.
  3. Humor - Say something funny. Make me laugh.
  4. Weekends - I like my job, but I also like my weekends.
  5. Freedom - I value my right to come and go as I please. If that sounds cheesy, think about it.
  6. Seafood - I'm a foodie. No, actually a glutton, and most kinds of seafood are right there at the top of my list. Everything except the frozen breaded Haddock filets my mother used to buy at the Grand Union when I was a kid. Those things were from some tainted ocean.
  7. Books - because they soothe me.
  8. Mobility - both mental and physical.
  9. Diet Cola - you can't drink beer all the time.
  10. Mayonnaise - the King of Condiments

I'm pretty easy to please. LBB would disagree, but look at my list. I'm good time Charlie!

No comments: