Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Don't Take My Chinese Food Away!

OK, I hear you: eat healthy and exercise more, because everything out there is bad for me. Let's say we all pay attention: when we are skinny, healthy old coots and we are all 100 years old with dementia, what then?

I've had it with being told the obvious: this is full of fat, that is full of bad cholesterol. I know, believe me, I know. Please, stop doing studies about how the good stuff is so bad. When that happens, guvmints start to step in, create ridiculous laws, and screw with free enterprise, and more alarmingly, free choice and my appetite.

Above all, don't mess with Chinese Food! If you have any sense, you know that the quantity alone of restaurant meals is enough to lead eventually to your death. People need to exercise their own self-restraint. Don't let them take away every little fun thing we have left. Can you studiers, and worriers, and government agencies, and flat out meddlers just let me enjoy some cheap Chinese at my discretion? MSG rocks!

No comments: