Sunday, March 18, 2007

Yesterday Was A Good Day

It's after mindnight, and I've got you on my mind . . . "

That was from an old Journey song on the Evolution album. I think the song was "Just The Same Way".

Well, then. It is after midnight and yesterday was a good day. Leprechauns were all over the TB. A little St. Patrick's gelt this morning, a big parade at noon, a fantastic children's party at supper time, and then a friend with Webkins over in the evening.

In between all that, snacks, another game of foosball, and a game of chess.

My boy has a damn good life.

On the other side, I'm watching my basketball bracket fizzle and flop. Last night I was on top of the world, now I have no shot. Winthrop screwed me by beating Notre Dame (not a big surprise), and the BC loss today doomed me. Crap, just crap, I really needed that million.

No comments: