Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Housekeeping

One of the things I've found completely annoying about the new Finetune player is that if you click on any other link on the site, it stops the player (as you should expect). I'm sure there is a quick and easy trick, but I haven't taken the time to look yet. In the meantime, if this is pissing you off too, you can just start the player, then open up another browser session and go back to the site.

Pain in the tushy, but trust me, my playlist is well worth a listen. I'll change it up from time to time.

Then, you'll notice that Infinite Foosball has come to a standstill. Good weather has sent us outside to the basketball hoop as often as possible, so we may have to start another tournament. TB seems to love 21. Shrimp that he is, he can still beat me from time to time. I spot him a couple feet on the free throws.

Finally for now, I'm long overdue for some random rants and raves. I'll get back there soon.

No comments: