Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Now You Know The Whole Story

Looks like T-ball is going to be a rainout, so I think I'll steal this fun little quiz from Blue Country Magic. I like doing these, because they affirm that yes, in fact, the universe really does revolve around me.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? - Don't think so.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? - Shortly after 9/11. (Hey, that question sounds familiar. I think I did part of this list before.)

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? - I don't have any feelings about it. It's pretty sloppy, but I don't use it very often, either.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? - Well, this is probably disgusting, but I love liverwurst. I never eat it because it's like 88% fat, but I do like it a lot. Instead, I'll say, turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? - One 5 year old son. He's going to be an only child.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? - I'm going to say, no. I'm not exactly a reach out and get to know me kind of guy, so the new other me would probably never cross paths with the real me.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? - You bet. It's the highest form of humor.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? - Yes, but I wish I didn't. I snore sometimes, so I wonder if my tonsils contribute to that.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? - In a heartbeat, yes.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? - Life.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? - I used to, always. Now, if they are old tennis or running shoes, I just yank 'em off.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? - Yes. I just hauled a 32" TV by myself from G'diddy's apartment up to our house.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? - Mint Chocolate Chip.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? - Their attitude.

15. RED OR PINK? - Red. Lately, it's become my favorite color. Used to be blue.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? - I'm selfish.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? - My parents, and my friends from University of Rochester.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? - n/a, because I didn't send it out. But if someone picks this up from here and does it, I'd love to know.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? - Tan shorts, no shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? - Wasabi peas.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? - Orbital.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? - Maroon.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? - Grilling. Roasted peppers. My son after he takes a bath. Asphalt.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? - My neighbor.

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? - Basketball, football, and baseball.

26. HAIR COLOR? - Brown, with gray on one side.

27. EYE COLOR? - This is a subject of debate around Jefferson Street. I say my eyes are green. My wife, and just about everyone else says they are blue. I have the same issue with the color of my car. So what I take from this is that I'm color blind. But I'm the one answering the question, so my eyes are green.

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? - I have them, but haven't put them in for years. Too lazy.

29. FAVORITE FOOD? - I have too many to name. For now I'll just say anything spicy.

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? - Scary movies.

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? - Mulholland Drive. Classic David Lynch film. I loved it.

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? - Blue.

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? - Summer by a landslide.

34. HUGS OR KISSES? - Both.

35. FAVORITE DESSERT? - Seconds of the entree.

36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? - The Cider House Rules by John Irving.

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? - The mouse.

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? - Baseball, for about 10 minutes.

39. FAVORITE SOUND? - "No new messages", on my voice mail at work.

40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? - Both. But I have a bunch of Stones CDs and no Beatles. I'd like to get Abbey Road.

41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? - Los Angeles.

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? - I can predict the sex of unborn children with incredible accuracy.

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? - Vassar Brothers Hospital, Poughkeepsie, NY

1 comment:

CountryDew said...

Liverwurst, huh. I don't think I've ever had liverwurst.

Glad you found the list interesting! I enjoyed reading your answers.