Monday, May 28, 2007

M'Goodness!

I've hit a hunnerd (100) posts. I'd say I need a break, but I feel like I just took one, at least from the blog.

Huge, riveting excitement to come! Alright, whatever, I'm just hitting the hay because work comes early tomorrow.

It's easy to get to 100 with drivel like this . . .

OOH, my music player just hit upon some New Order circa 1981: Dreams Never End. Vocal sounds like Joy Division, otherwise it's the beginning of New Order.

Now some Stevie Wonder. Give a listen to his "Hotter Than July" album. I can't wait for what's next!

Next ... O wouldn't you know it, it's Cortez the Killer. I could be here for another hour.

I hate bedtime.

I'll say again, what a weekend. It's time to concede it to reality ...

1 comment:

CountryDew said...

Congrats on 100 posts. Blogging regularly can get to be a little tiresome but it is worth it. :-)