Friday, May 25, 2007

Welcome Summer!

OK, it's not like I'm a carefree college kid or anything. I have to go to work on Tuesday. Still, something about the Memorial Day weekend makes me happy, happy, happy. There is so much going on this weekend, we can't even decide what to do.

It's 81 degrees outside at 6:00 PM. 88 tomorrow. 89 Sunday. 87 Monday. 10% chance of rain. Perfect.

I love hot weather. I don't mind being sweaty, sunburned, or on the verge of heat stroke. I like the beach, mowing the yard, running in the middle of the afternoon, relaxing on the porch in the evening, late dinners when the sun goes down, chicks in skimpy outfits . . . oh, wait, I think you get it so I better stop. I don't like mosquitoes or the electric bill, but other than that, give me summer.

Tonight's itinerary just solidified. After everyone bailed out of going to the pool, we shall venture to the ball park to see our local single 'A' professional team, the Salem Avalanche, kick some Frederick Key ass. (Alright, we don't pay much attention to the game, we mostly just drink and carry on, but it's still fun to be there.)

Happy summer everyone!

1 comment:

CountryDew said...

Happy summer to you, too!