Thursday, May 17, 2007

Out of Practice

OK, I'm out of practice in a lot of ways, but what I'm referring to is the major butt-stomping I took from TB in foosball tonight. First game was a close one, but he pulled it out 10-9. Nip and tuck.

Second game, I had him on the ropes in a big way. I was up 9-4. Then, either I got complacent, or he decided to get up in the game. The little wretch put in six in a row. Good for him. Believe me, I wouldn't let him win. The boy got skillz.

It's been exactly a month since we played, and now he has taken the lead in the infinite tournament. Oh, by the way, I was kicking his skinny little tushy in 21, but it started to sprinkle, so we headed inside. He's lucky I haven't posted the 21 tournament, because I just might be winning 9-7 or something. A boy needs to learn some humility!

No comments: