Friday, May 11, 2007

Junior High All Over Again

I'm really bugged by this line break mess from the last post. I hate seeing it as the first thing that comes up.

Let's fill up some space, shall we?

On Rhapsody right now, I'm listening to the top 25 guilty pleasure bands. Well, they aren't all bands. There was some Lionel Ritchie, some Kelly Clarkson. Right now, I'm listening to Careless Whisper, by Wham! Remember that mess? I think that may have been my first slow dance song.

REO Speedwagon is up next: Can't Fight This Feeling. I'll have to skip that. If it were Keep On Loving You I'd probably start weeping. Just depends where you were at the time.

Next, oh my, Air Supply. They seemed awfully poignant when I was 12. This is what spawned Meat Loaf, and why why why did we ever allow that to happen?

Next up: Hall and Oates. Sara Smile. Can't complain about that. Seriously, they were smooth. Even on M-E-T-H-O-D of love, or whatever the hell that mess was. It was a good song.

OH Christ! Now they're putting some Brittny Spears on here. Yeah, she may be a guilty pleasure, but not 'cause of the music. Skip . . .

Oh, and back to the beginning, which was Rush. Now I don't feel too guilty about that.

No comments: