Thursday, July 12, 2007

JSR DJ's Your Evening

I have this Finetune player over here on the right side bar ----->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My guess is, no one really bothers with it, and that's fine. Most visits are brief and just looking for the new stuff. But I'll tell you, I have quite a mix on there. I don't even remember overall what I put on it, but tonight, I've heard: Soundgarden, The Band, U2, Black Box, New Order, Joni Mitchell, Thievery Corporation, Miles Davis, Chet Baker, 50 Cent, America, Aerosmith, Depeche Mode, Interpol, Johnny Cash, Radiohead, Metallica, Neil Young, Nelly, Orbital, Pink Floyd, Tears for Fears, and lots lots more . . .

Give it a listen. All you have to do is click on the player, and if you want to leave this site, just open up another browser session, leave this one open and you have music for the evening.

Finetune offers a more easily portable solution, but I haven't checked it out yet.

No comments: