Monday, August 6, 2007

Crabby

When I started blogging, and even before that, when I was offered the Jefferson Street Realist column, I thought I would do a lot more ranting. I'm generally steamed about something or another, so I expected easy pickins from the peeve pile.

It hasn't always gone that way, though. Sure, there have been some rants, but I've been surprised how often the end results have more than a dash of hope. It's been therapeutic to realize that I've been able to synthesize more positivity through writing than I usually express in my own internal conversation. A realist isn't always a pessimist, right?

So, having said that, here is a comic that has been taped to my monitor for the last year or so. It's finally torn in half and started to crinkle up, so I thought I would scan and share. I still think this is quite true.

1 comment:

CountryDew said...

Nothing wrong with being a little irritable, esp. in this heat. I hope if you decide to change your blogging software that you write about it. I am always interested in seeing what other people do.