Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August Circle

Here's a link to a PDF of the August issue of the South Roanoke Circle. Give it a read. It's a quality publication. And I'm not just saying that because my column is in there (on page 11, in case you're interested). This month's column is much more melancholy that my usual trifling nonsense, but of the ten I've done so far, it's one of my favorites.

If you like the paper, and you're a local (or not) and you are interested in advertising in the Circle, let me know. I'm married to the ad rep so I can put you in touch.

3 comments:

nickdc said...

Great thought-provoking column. Nice work.

dsbowers said...

Thanks, Keith. I started writing that while we were on vacation last month. Somehow, I had a couple hours to myself at the house.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,
Nice, nice article. If it's any consolation, I remember the driving trips with my family AND the beach vacations...so will Noah, I'm sure.