Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Little Miss No-shine

I was all excited. You know how when you are in a hotel, you usually have HBO? I just assumed. Then I was further encouraged by the HBO programing guide that was tucked in with the map of emergency exits and the room service menu.

Last night, Little Miss Sunshine was supposed to be on at 10:15, so I settled in for a new movie experience. Guess what? No HBO on this TV. I flipped through the channels at least five times.

Grrr. Grrr. Leo the Lion goes "Grrr!".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to spending the coming weekend at a hotel all by myself, and it damn well better have cable.

Or at least a bar.

Or room service.

Oh, ok. A lock on the door and a shower that works will be fine.

dsbowers said...

Yes, a bar is a necessity, which also makes the complementary breakfast buffet all that much better the next day. I don't mean stale croissants and Rice Krispies, either. Eggs! Big mountains of eggs.